Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Lalbag Flower Show Jan 2008

Every year there used to be flower shows happen in Lalbag Botanical Garden. The first one generally happens on every January 26 and second one on all August 15. It is radiant during August 15 show both in terms of rush and content. Many in Bangalore would be recollecting the news referring to the issues in Botanical garden flower show due to the tremendous rush and the damage caused to assets.

This time it looked like not much commuter traffic was not there. We opted to walk to Lalbag as it was only 1-2 Km from Nimhans, one of my brother's workplace. From the entrance itself, we noticed a lot of street business going on. We continued to main location, the Glass House where flower show is happening. In the entrance of the glass house, security systems like Metal detectors were placed. Since it is the last day of flower show and because it’s Sunday, I think rush is little more. After keeping with the queue for about 5 minutes, we entered into glass house. While entering my expectations about taking some good snaps was little high. As soon as I entered the house, I found, all the area inside Glass House is filled with flowers and leaves of different colors. Soon or later I powered on my Camera and started clicking. The main hurdle in taking the picture was the walking people. I always try to avoid people from Pictures, especially for one, which I am targeting at ultra focus, is some scenery object. After trying for some few snaps, I got it clear about one thing...No good snaps this time. Because it is inside a building (though its roof is completely glass), scarcity of light is affecting the quality. Most of them were shaken. I changed my camera settings from creative mode to auto in order to prevent it from shaking. But this resulted in higher noise in snaps, reducing its quality to a large extent.


Some of the snaps I got from there. See it down.



All generations - Egg to death


Somebody experts in flowers and plants please help ... Really speaking I don't know it's names...
Pic -1


Pic -2


Pic -3


The only snap I got, which come at least near to my satisfactory level


Heaven of All Colors

3 comments:

About me said...

looks very nice!!!

Digitally Inspired said...

Thanks buddy...

Ajay said...

Very nice pictures !!!
Lalbag in google maps from www.favlocation.com

http://favlocation.com/Map.asp?lat=12.949607207430961&lng=77.58750915527344&zoom=15&caption=Lalbag%2C%20Bangalore

Visitor Counts

About Me

My Grandma used to call me "Kuthira"(means horse) as I was the naughtiest amoung the children [but now that's stolen from me :( ]. It seems like difficult things are common and always easy. Its impossible that takes little bit time to finish.