Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Sunset

It was during the Xmas Leaves, we went to our Mother's Home. On the way we took some deviation to visit some of our relatives. I always liked to go to such beautiful locations especially when I have my Camera in hand. These Pictures I got from a Dam site Malankara, Thodupuzha.


Like some stunning game animation? One good house, one single tree that is showing up proudly with a good terrain.....


An amazing picture... It looks too good to see all those golden grasses and birds flying in the yellowish sky.....

1 comment:

Ravi Chandran said...

Damn good man, keep clicking ........

Visitor Counts

About Me

My Grandma used to call me "Kuthira"(means horse) as I was the naughtiest amoung the children [but now that's stolen from me :( ]. It seems like difficult things are common and always easy. Its impossible that takes little bit time to finish.